Steven Kamajian, DO, FACOFP, has presented and lectured at a variety of national and regional healthcare conferences for several organizations and osteopathic medical schools, including the:
- Guest Fellow for the Estes Park Institute 2016/2017
- American Osteopathic Association
- Osteopathic Physicians & Surgeons of California
- The American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- The American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians – California State Society
- Adventist Think Tank 2012, Washington DC
It was delightful to have you at the Think Tank! Thanks for your stimulating presentation, your insightful comments, your probing questions, and your presence.
Dr. Lilya Wagner, CFRE, Director
Dr. Kamajian always presents a thought-provoking, relevant presentation, designed to engage the audience. Not only have I had the pleasure of hearing Dr. Kamajian speak, but I have requested him to speak at meetings that I have chaired. Thank you Dr. Kamajian for your efforts and expertise.
Alesia J. Wagner, DO, FACOFP Regional Medical Director
US Healthworks Medical Group
Dr. Kamajian is experienced in speaking to audiences in the following categories:
- Industry and Corporate
- Universities and Academic
- Medical Professional
- Fundraising Organizations
Dr. Kamajian has been published in numerous publications such as Medical Economics and the Osteopathic Family Physician.
His work with the homeless and working poor via shelter programs and free medical clinics has been highlighted in:
- Venture County Star
- Los Angeles Times
- Family Circle Magazine
- Medical Economics